Saturday, August 25, 2007

A to Z of ME!!


Ok I have made a command decision. I can't believe I am going to say this, but....I think it is finally too hot to knit. Day after day of 100+ heat is just too much for me. I can't even think of what it would be like to be working with wool right now, and that is exactly what I have on the needles. I am working on a beautiful Koigu shawl that I just dearly love but I can't bear myself to work on in this heat. So since the progress on that is going to be slow I have decided to do something kind of fun with the blog. I was browsing a friend's blog and noticed that she was going to be working on the "Encyclopedia of Me," and I loved the idea. It will be all about me and my knitting habit! I think it will be a lot of fun. I will post "A is for..." and so on. I hope this will really inspire my blogging. So come back soon and often and learn a little more about ME!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok you suck! What happened to you posting!!!!!