Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A is for abundance!

a.k.a "The Stash"

Hi my name is Lindsey and I have a yarn problem. I love yarn. I love the way it feels, the way it smells. I adore staring at all the beautiful colors that it comes in. Thinking of all the potential projects. Yarn is a beautiful thing! Here are some pictures of my yarn abundance:

This is my abundance of Sugar n'Cream. This all started with the entrance of the Mason Dixon book into my life. Thanks Ann and Kay!

Above is the over abundance of caron simply soft. i still have plans on doing a log cabin blanket or ripple blanket with the brites in the picture to the left. one day. i love the fact that the yarns in the abundance have a purpose...for the most part!!


above is the abundance all spread out on the floor prior to going through it.

here it is again but this time it is all neatly put in its proper ziplock bag. where would the ziplock people be today without knitters?
p.s. A is also for airports which is where i started this post! more on that later!

No comments: