Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stitch Marker Exchange: SENT!!!

This fall i decided to participate in the Stitch Marker Exchange. I took some time and really researched my partners, reading their blogs to figure out what colors and stuff they like. It was a lot of fun! Each one of them was so different, and one of them was from The Netherlands! so fun! I sent them on their way today, but i managed to take a few pics before i packed them this afternoon. I am convinced that stitch markers are just really hard to photograph. if anyone has any tips i would love to have them. here is what i sent:


these are lavender with small green beads. hanging is some little charms that say things like "peace" and "dream."


these are round red beads with black accent beads. hanging from these are crosses and charms that say "believe."

these are clay-like with balls of pink yarn with green needles, accented with pink and blue beads. these are super cute and my favorites of all that i did. this was so fun. i hope that these are well liked! i can't wait to get some myself! i will be doing this again!

No comments: